CLARIFICATION TEXT ON THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW
Personal data of website visitors, employees, candidates of employees, interns, customers, potential customers, suppliers, potential suppliers, participants of the fairs and organizations we participate or organize, customers to whom we provide electric vehicle charging services, people or legal entities whom we have business or contractual relations are processed by our company CW Enerji Mühendislik Ticaret ve Sanayi A.Ş. ("CW Enerji") in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 ("Law") and legal regulations. The procedure for obtaining and processing personal data and the legal rights of the data owners are described as follows:
1. Pursuant to Article 3 of the Law, personal data refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable real person. CW Enerji will be able to record, store, update, process and disclose and transfer your personal data to third parties in accordance with the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data, as “legal entity responsible for personal data”. CW Enerji also takes the necessary security measures to protect the data.
2. Your personal data such as ID information, visual records etc. shared with our contact form on the website, call center or units of our company may be collected by e-mail, telephone, web site, various contracts, forms and minutes kept on paper with automatic or non-automatic methods, verbally, in writing or electronically, in accordance with the terms and legal requirements and Article 5, 6 of Law by our company.
3. The personal data collected can be processed in accordance with the law and honesty rules, accurately and up to date, for certain, clear and legitimate purposes, in connection with the purpose they are processed, for a limited period and measured manner by our company according to the Article 4, 5, 6 of Law and for the following purposes:
4. The personal data collected may be transferred to the people or legal entities we have business relations with, our business partners, suppliers and legally authorized institutions and organizations in accordance with the conditions specified in Article 8, 9 of Law. The personal data of our employees collected may also be transferred to the people, institutions and organizations specified in article 6 paragraph 3 of the Law.
5. According to Article 11 of the Law, personal data owners have the right of learning whether personal data is processed, requesting information if personal data has been processed, learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether or not it is used in accordance with its purpose, knowing the third parties in domestic or abroad that personal data is transferred to, asking for correction in case of the personal data is processed lack or wrong and making the third parties that personal data is transferred about correction; and in accordance with the provisions of Article 7 of the Law, requesting the personal data to be deleted or destroyed and the third parties who the personal data have been transferred to be made informed about this situation, taking the legal deadlines into consideration, objecting to the occurrence of an adverse conclusion by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems, and claiming for damages in case of personal data owners are damaged because of their personal data being processed against the regulations.
6. Personal data owners can use their rights and deliver their demands in accordance with Article 11 of the Law by filling the “Personal Data Application Form” on our website and posting its wet signed copy to our head office located in “Antalya Organize Sanayi Bölgesi 1.Kısım Mah. Atatürk Blv. No:20 Döşemealtı/Antalya/TÜRKİYE” or sending by registered e-mail (REM) to “[email protected]” or e-mail to [email protected] with information and documents regarding the request, if any.
7. In accordance with Article 13 of the Law, the requests submitted to our company will be concluded free of charge within maximum thirty days. If the response to the application requires a separate cost, the fees in the tariff set by “Personal Data Protection Board” may be requested from the personal data owners.
CW Enerji Mühendislik Ticaret ve Sanayi A.Ş.